2024 Ranger XP 1000 HD EPS ADC
THE ULTIMATE UTILITY SIDE-BY-SIDE
*Models shown may be US colour or specification and not available in Australia. Additionally, some models may be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories.
KING OF THE CATEGORY
Finish the biggest jobs and ride the toughest trails with the RANGER XP 1000, built with capability, comfort, and strength.
RANGER XP 1000 HD EPS ADC
*Drive-Away Price includes Pre-Delivery & Logistics Costs.
- 82 HP ProStar Engine
- 1,134kg Towing Capacity & 454kg Dump Box Capacity
- 33cm Ground Clearance
- 27.9cm Suspension Travel
- 27" 8-Ply Pro Armor X-Terrain Tires & 14" wheels
- 3-Mode Throttle Control
- LED Headlights
- 6-Position Polaris Pulse Bus Bar
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc)
- 999 cc
- 82 HP
- Fuel System/Battery
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System Type
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode. Active Decent Control (ADC) and HD features including upgraded rear driveshaft, grease nipples, HD sway bar, sealed suspensions bushings, sealed ball joints, driveshaft spline seals and hand brake
- Engine Braking System
- Not Equipped
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 27.9 cm Travel
- Turning Radius
- 406.4 cm
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 27.9 cm Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Callipers
- Parking Brake
- Hand Actuated
- Front Tyres
- 27 x 9-14; Pro Armor X-Terrain
- Rear Tyres
- 27 x 11-14; Pro Armor X-Terrain
- 14 in Black Aluminium with Machined Accents
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm
- Box Capacity
- 454 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 43.5 L
- Ground Clearance
- 33 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 305 x 158 x 196 cm
- Payload capacity
- 871 kg
- Person Capacity
- 206 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight
- 723 kg
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride
- Electronic Power Steering
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,134 kg
- Standard 5 cm Receiver
- Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, 2 DC Outlets, 1 USB Charge Port
- Dual LED Headlamps, 1250 lm Low Beam, 2300 lm High Beam, Dual LED Taillamps
- Other Standard Features
- Premium Cut & Sew Seats with Contoured Seatbacks and Embroidered Polaris Branding, Premium Steering Wheel and Interior Accents, Polaris Pulse Electrical System (6 position), Standard In-Dash SAE Charge Port, NFC Front Badge
RANGER XP 1000 is designed with your comfort in mind. You’ll appreciate the refined interior, plush seats and ample room to enter and exit the vehicle. Enjoy the RANGER CREW XP 1000 with friends in our comfortable 6-seater.
Enjoy 51 litres of built-in interior storage and under-seat storage to store gear. Place essentials in the dual integrated glove boxes and keep beverages secure with 6 oversized cup holders. Plus, charge your cell phone with the new USB charging port.
Get sun-up to sun-down comfort with a tilt steering wheel and adjustable, contoured seats with back bolsters and extra-plush seat cushions for premium riding comfort.
Extend Your Day
Work doesn’t have a curfew. LED headlights provide a bold, refined look while offering enhanced lighting for those early mornings or late night tasks.
Whether you’re hauling supplies, towing a trailer or riding with a party of 6, the RANGER XP 1000 is ready for it. A dual overhead cam (DOHC) engine delivers 82 horsepower and a three-mode throttle control lets you optimise power for the task at hand.
82 HP ProStar Engine
More power for tasks and trails
Navigate rocky terrain
Make quick work of big jobs
Capability Meets Utility
More than just big job capacity, the RANGER XP 1000 makes every task easier with thoughtful innovation and toughness.
Performance With Precision
Stay smooth and in control on the job or trail with 3-position, user-selectable throttle control with available Performance, Standard and Work modes. Select Performance for more throttle response and Work for better low-speed control.
Confidently Secure Cargo
You can haul more, more securely with multiple integrated tie-down points to ensure your load stays secure, even in rugged terrain.
Maximise Your Space
The cargo box perfectly fits four 19 litre buckets across in a single row to deliver maximum usefulness.
Fend off rocks, stumps, and rough terrain with a machine that's built for it.
Traverse obstacles with peace of mind thanks to a rigid one piece chassis, full-body skid plate, and massive front bumper.
Tyres You Can Trust
27" 8-ply Pro Armor X-Terrain tyres offer better puncture resistance and durability in rugged terrain, while the 14" aluminum wheels deliver premium styling.
Sealed suspension bushings keep mud, dirt, and water out so your machine runs quieter.