LEGENDARY RANGER PERFORMANCE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
The RANGER® 500 is your introduction to hardest working side-by-side utility performance, with a 58” width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds. Whether you’re looking to get more done around your property, haul your gear for a hunt, or enjoy a day on the trails, this is the best utility vehicle in its class.
DURABLE PROSTAR® ENGINE WITH ALL WHEEL DRIVE.
The RANGER 500’s durable, reliable, long-lasting engine gives you the power you need to get more done around your home and property.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc ProStar®engine with 32 HP.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER 500’s class-leading payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER 500 is designed for all-day off-road riding comfort.
• Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
• 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel..
• 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Customizable tilt steering wheel.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE.
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride®Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||500 cc / 32 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Wheelbase||185.4 cm||Estimated Dry Weight||483 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 5 cm LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|