Polaris in Australia is a subsidiary of Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII), with an annual sales of US$7 billion. Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; and Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles and Defense vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Locally, Polaris is Number 1 in the off-road vehicle segment along with generating impressive growth with the prestige Indian Motorcycle brand.
Polaris Sales is a wholesale distributor that supplies Australian and New Zealand Off Road Vehicle and Indian Motor Cycle dealers Parts, Garments and Accessories.
We require capable and willing individuals who are keen to join our warehouse team to support them. The majority of the work will be picking and packing of orders which will require you to become very familiar with locating stock within the warehouse, packing and shipping consignments.
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm, Normal Operating Hours
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Picking and packing orders
- Shipping orders
- Shelf stacking and inventory replenishment
- General warehouse tasks
- Moving stock
Skills and experience
- The ability to pick and pack accurately, fast and efficiently
- Good phone skills
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communication skills / ability to work within a team and fit into our company team culture
- Ability to follow directions and learn quickly
- Forklift license preferable but not essential
- Physically fit
What's on offer:
- Permanent position based in our Warehouse in Derrimut, VIC
- A competitive salary and profit share
- Great team culture and working conditions
- Please note that all employees who work onsite will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment aligned to our workplace health and safety policy.
How to Apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss further.