Cairns’ leading supplier and service centre of off road vehicles, ATV'S and outdoor power equipment for globally recognised brands such as Polaris, Indian Motorcycles & Husqvarna. Our aim is to supply quality products and exceptional customer service.
The parts Interpreter position is responsible for maintaining all records and external customers vehicles that are scheduled for services and repairs. All aspects of parts inventory, and stock control. Working collaboratively with the workshop staff, company supervisors and suppliers to ensure stock is available in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this role is an important position within the team. The Parts Interpreter is relied upon to provide an efficient and supportive role and will require autonomy and flexibility in the approach to work.
The ideal candidate will need to bring the following attribute to the job:
- Previous parts interpreter experience
- Knowledge of mechanical spare parts
- Knowledge of spare part suppliers
- Holder of a valid and current full Drivers Licence
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, and Outlook applications
- Exceptional customer service skills
How to Apply:
Apply with your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or call (07) 4051 0022.