The Motorcycle Technician will be responsible for the following:
• Diagnosis, fault finding, repair & servicing of the Polaris range.
• Repairs & service to a wide range of motorcycles and small engines.
• Assist with assembly & pre-deliver of new products sold
• Supporting the sales and admin teams by fielding customer service, maintenance
and/or repair questions
• Keeping a tidy and organised work space.
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Trade qualified, Motorcycle Mechanic (will consider 3rd year apprentice)
• Computer knowledge
• Polaris Digital wrench experience preferred, although not required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work in small team environment & show initiative
• Experience working with other agriculture equipment is a plus
How to Apply
If you have the above experience and requirements, please apply now including covering letter and resume. For further information – contact Tim or Mel on 02 6852 3228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Forbes Small Engine Specialist
Forbes Small Engine Specialists are looking for an enthusiastic Motorcycle Technician to join the team. A family-owned business for over 33 years with a modern well-equipped workshop. Polaris dealer along with Husqvarna, Kohler and a wide range of mowers and outdoor garden products.
We are seeking a qualified mechanic with experience in motorcycle and small engine servicing & repairs. Polaris experience would be advantageous. Full-time position 38 hours per week, Monday-Friday; 8.30am – 5pm.