• Perform routine service inspections and repairs
• Be competent in all Training needed to Complete required warranty repairs in full and complete detail
• Support the sales and admin team by fielding customer service, maintenance and/or repair questions
• Communicate with other mechanics in the workshop and clients providing realistic timeframes and keeping them informed regarding work in progress
• Develop and maintain in-depth technical product knowledge of Polaris vehicles
• Be willing to work one Saturday a month.
The successful applicant will need:
• Have sound knowledge and experience working on SxS/ATV engine repairs, servicing and electrical systems and a willingness to continue to learn
• Experience working with other agriculture equipment a bonus
• Great communication and customer service skills and is comfortable speaking directly with customers regarding their concerns and service needs
• Reliable, punctual and works to a high standard, holding themselves and their team members accountable
• Works well within a team and as well as alone.
• The ability to be dynamic and flexible to support new and ongoing business needs
How to Apply
If you think this position is for you, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About GSW Grounds Care
GSW Grounds Care is a small family-owned business located in Geelong (Belmont) Victoria, and services the wider Geelong region including the Bellarine Peninsula, Surf Coast, Colac, Apollo Bay & the Otways.
We stock the full range of commercial & consumer equipment, including off road utility vehicles, all types of lawn mowing equipment, compact utility tractors, and outdoor power equipment including battery powered chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers and brush cutters.