We are looking for a fully Qualified Mechanic to join our team. The right applicant will need to build and assembly of new machines as well as pre-delivery inspections. They will also need some experience in the following:
• Perform routine service inspections and repairs
• Be competent in all Training needed to Complete required warranty repairs in full and complete detail
• Support the sales and admin team by fielding customer service, maintenance and/or
• Communicate with other mechanics in the workshop and clients providing realistic
timeframes and keeping them informed regarding work in progress
• Develop and maintain in-depth technical product knowledge of Polaris all SxS
• Help out with other product ranges we sell in the offseason.
- Be willing to work one Saturday a month.
The successful applicant will need:
• A fully qualified Motorcycle Mechanic and preferred to have a motorcycle license.
• Have Sound knowledge and experience working on SxS/ATV engine repairs, servicing and electrical systems and a willingness to continue to learn
• Experience working with other agriculture equipment a bonus
• Great communication and customer service skills and is comfortable speaking directly with customers regarding their concerns and service needs
• Reliable, punctual and works to a high standard, holding themselves and their team members accountable
• Works well within a team and as well as alone.
• The ability to be dynamic and flexible to support new and ongoing business needs
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Extreme Motorcycle
We are a small family business operating on the beautiful Atherton Tablelands. We’re passionate about motorcycles. We specialise in all-terrain vehicles but ride, race and work on all types of bikes.