The ATV Technician will be responsible for the following:
• Carrying out all new whole goods machinery builds and assembly, as well as pre-delivery inspections on all machinery products
• Completing all machinery repairs and maintenance to the highest possible standard and in accordance with company and manufacturer’s procedures
• Communicating effectively with the Workshop Manager, Service Co-ordinator, Parts Co-ordinator and clients providing realistic timeframes and keeping them informed regarding work in progress
• Developing and maintaining an in-depth technical product knowledge appropriate to being able to accurately and successfully install, setup, diagnose and resolve problems with the range of products Action Equipment services
• Supporting other staff by assisting them with balancing workloads as necessary when it is busy
• Must understand and adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures contained in the Health and Safety Management Plan
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Ideally should be qualified with either a motorcycle or small engine mechanics qualification
• A proven track record of servicing small engines and/or ATV vehicles
• Knowledge of ATVs and side-by-side off-road vehicles and outdoor power equipment would be advantageous
• Demonstrable results from a customer centric/service focus
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by emailing their CV and covering letter to Alton.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Action Equipment
Action Equipment has been around since the mid-1980s, when its first Husqvarna dealership was opened in Tauranga. Successive owners have seen the business grow to its present four stores in Tauranga, Hamilton, Katikati and Te Puke.
We’ve regularly rejuvenated our product lines, adding Polaris ATVs and side-by-sides in Hamilton and Tauranga, heavy-duty Walker zero-turn mowers in Tauranga, Katikati and Te Puke, versatile Grillo all-terrain mowers, and several respected brands of lawnmowers and other handheld outdoor power equipment.
Under new ownership since the end of January 2017, Action Equipment continues to go from strength to strength, building on its reputation for “brands you can trust and service you can rely on”. Our loyal customer base and the support and recognition of our suppliers are the foundation for the company’s vision for ongoing redevelopment and customer satisfaction.